Frisco Square: Merry Main Street Saturday 12/4
Our family never misses Merry Main Street, a centerpiece for Frisco’s “Christmas In The Square” which is packed with activities, vendors, the annual Christmas Tree lighting and live musical performances. Here is the 2021 schedule:
Location: Simpson Plaza, at Frisco Square
Date: Saturday December 4th
Event Time: 3:30pm – 10:00pm
- 3:30pm: Santa & Friends Parade
- 3:30pm Holiday Markets and Activities begin
- 4:00pm – 8:00pm Frisco ISD Elementary school choirs perform on various stages.
- 6:00pm Tree Lighting Ceremony
- 8:00pm Kids activities and stores close
- 8:30pm Grammy Winners Brave Combo perform live
- 10:00pm Food Vendors close
The annual Frisco Christmas in the Square runs from November 19 – January 3. Boasting the “largest choreographed music and lights show in North Texas,” you can drive through any night and tune in to 107.3 to hear the music and watch the lights from your car. Stick around and there’s an outdoor skating rink, a Christmas Tree lot, and a Christmas light show worth making the visit from anywhere in DFW.