The Frisco campus for the University of North Texas has opened! UNT has held classes in Frisco at two locations, but this is the first semester for new campus, called Frisco Landing. This is the first building of many in a project that is projected to go on for decades.
Frisco Landing is located at the southwest corner of Preston Road and Panther Creek Parkway, in Frisco, TX not far from the PGA headquarters and Fields development.
One highlight of the building is the inclusion of HyFlex classrooms, which are built to best facilitate the flexibility of large group lectures and small group discussion. The university refers to the HyFlex design elements as “future proof” as the school grows. The library is located on the second floor, as are “huddle rooms” where students can meet with faculty for meets as well as use with other students to work on projects.
Here is what we know:
- Classes began January 2023
- The campus will offer 27 degree programs, both undergrad and graduate level.
- Frisco Landing will be home to 2500 students.
- The first building is four stories, and 135,000 square feet.
- Features HyFlex “Future Proof” classrooms
We will update this page as the campus grows!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings